Miles Mediation & Arbitration Charlotte Office: Soft Opening June 1
ATLANTA, May 19, 2020– Miles Mediation & Arbitration will do a soft opening of its much-anticipated Charlotte office, located in the prestigious SouthPark business district. The firm will continue to provide virtual alternative dispute resolution services through video and audio conferencing.
The Charlotte office, located at 6101 Carnegie Boulevard, Suite 450; Charlotte, NC 28209, is one of the first full-service ADR firms in Charlotte. The 7,000-square-foot facility, dedicated exclusively to alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services, was initially slated to open in April 2020.
Miles Mediation & Arbitration is proceeding with the soft opening in adherence with guidelines established by the North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission and the North Carolina Department of Public Health. Additionally, the firm has instituted an extensive COVID-19 mitigation plan that follows CDC and OSHA recommendations for businesses.
The panel of Charlotte-based neutrals includes:
- Jason James is a mediator and arbitrator with extensive experience handling complex construction matters and commercial and business disputes. His construction and surety law practice includes working with clients at every phase of the construction process. Jason is a partner at the law firm Bell, Davis & Pitt.
- Steve Dunn is a full-time mediator who specializes in business and labor and employment disputes. He has practiced law for more than 20 years including a long partnership with Van Hoy, Reutlinger, Adams & Dunn. He also has served as an Adjunct Professor at the Charlotte School of Law.
- Nancy Norelli is a mediator and arbitrator who brings her experience as a District Court Judge in Mecklenburg County to her role as a neutral. Norelli has expertise mediating a wide variety of cases, including, but not limited to business disputes, employment disputes, wrongful death cases, personal injury and matters related to estate family law.
- Danae Woodward is a mediator and arbitrator with extensive experience in labor and employment law. She has also served as in-house counsel at Duke Energy and Mecklenburg County Government. She is a founder and owner of the law firm Woodward & Woodward.
- Jim Cooley is a mediator specializing in complex financial, commercial and business disputes. He served on the North Carolina Bar Association’s Committee (now section) which designed and implemented North Carolina’s court-annexed dispute resolution process, and he currently serves on the Council of the Dispute Resolution Section of the NC Bar Association. Jim is a partner at Womble Bond Dickinson.
- Meredith Jeffries is a mediator with an active practice in the area of labor and employment law. She is a member of the law firm Alexander Ricks PLLLC.
- Ward Davis is a mediator and arbitrator who also maintains an active and broad business litigation practice, including matters involving trade secrets and unfair competition, fraud, shareholder disputes, construction defects, and professional negligence, many of which are pending in the North Carolina Business Court. Ward is a partner at the law firm Bell, Davis & Pitt.
- Elizabeth Todd is a mediator for both Civil and Family Financial cases. She mediates cases filed in Federal District Court for the Western District of North Carolina. Todd has practice law for over 28 years and is available to mediate all matters, whether mandatory or voluntary, in Mecklenburg and all surrounding counties. She maintains her own law firm.
For information about the Charlotte office and scheduling, click here or contact Sara Webster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT MILES MEDIATION & ARBITRATION
Miles Mediation & Arbitration, headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Charlotte, Savannah, and Nashville, is an award-winning alternative dispute resolution (ADR) firm. The firm specializes in mediation, arbitration, special master and all forms of dispute management and is known for its exceptional client service and reputation of delivering successful results. The firm handles all case sizes and types, including complex, multi-party disputes in areas of business, finance, construction, medical negligence, personal injury, wrongful death, trucking, real estate, insurance coverage, fiduciary, estate and probate, and premises liability. For more information, please call 888-305-3553.