Episode 3.25: Charlotte: Josh Durham of Bell Davis Pitt – Business Litigator, Podcaster, and Writer
Charlotte Season 1 | Social Share
In this episode, Miles mediator and arbitrator Steve Dunn talks with Josh Durham, a partner in the law firm Bell Davis Pitt. Durham discusses his own podcast, his career as a business litigator, and his personal writings.
In this episode, Durham discusses:
- His podcast, The Mysterious and Unbelievable Case of the Batboy and the Hot Dogs
- Lessons learned in his distinguished legal career
- Effective use of presentation technology in court
- The evolving landscape of electronic discovery
- His personal writings on family and the passage of time
“Josh Durham of Bell Davis Pitt – Business Litigator, Podcaster, and Writer” is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, and Soundcloud. This podcast is the latest in a series of episodes that features thought leaders in North Carolina’s legal community and beyond.