Job title: Marketing Manager
Miles Mediation & Arbitration is a leading alternative dispute resolution (ADR) provider. The Firm provides mediation, arbitration, special master services, and other forms of dispute resolution to parties in need of resolving complex disputes. Miles is seeking a Marketing Manager with experience in legal marketing to join the marketing and business development team, reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer in Atlanta. The Marketing Manager will be a key player in the growth of our service offerings throughout the southeast, for directing and executing marketing programs, market research, event planning, on-site event support, sponsorships, developing marketing materials, and other activities. This candidate will be a polished, detail-oriented, self-starter with a proven track record of creating and implementing successful strategic growth programs for existing clients and new business prospects. Strong relationship-development, communication, client service, content development, and presentation skills are critical. The Marketing Manager must be able to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines and produce measurable results in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates must have at least 7+ years of marketing experience in a law firm or other professional services firm. Experience in alternative dispute resolution is helpful. Miles values firm culture and seeks candidates who can work collaboratively with others. Bachelor’s degree required, JD is a plus. Minimal travel expected.
- Manage marketing and communications initiatives at the Firm, including internal and external marketing communications.
- Primary responsibility for managing Firm website and SEO.
- Manage publication of blogs, articles, neutral bios and other Firm materials, ensuring accuracy, consistency, and quality. Build and own the content marketing plan for Miles, focused on building thought leadership. Develop compelling content that aligns with strategic priorities and generates leads. Create distribution plan for content into key channels.
- Create, proofread or copyedit client-facing and internal marketing materials.
- Work in coordination with the Firm marketing team to support, identify, and execute on media opportunities, including articles, alerts, surveys, nominations, and blogs.
- Assist with new neutral integration, including reviewing and editing announcements of new neutrals, bios, news/press releases and related materials.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date website content and marketing collateral.
- Oversee implementation of Firm’s social media strategy, including oversight of messaging and posts for all of the Firm’s social accounts.
- Oversee existing CRM system and targeted Firm mailing lists for events, targeted client outreach, and other Firm communications.
- Oversee the execution of the Firm’s advertisements in appropriate publications.
- Manage submissions and individual awards to legal directory rankings.
- Manage local sponsorship opportunities.
- Manage and execute Firm events, including seminars, webinars, and other activities.
- Work on other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree; JD a plus;
- At least 7+ years of marketing experience, preferably in legal marketing;
- Management experience;
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to collaborate and think innovatively to enhance the Firm’s visibility;
- Excellent project management, organizational, and planning skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments and projects;
- Excellent computer skills with high level of proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign a must, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus)
- Outstanding attention to detail and excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills;
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
Send resume and cover letter by e-mail only to email@example.com, attention Marcie Dickson, with the subject line of “Marketing Manager”
No calls please. Due to the high volume of applications, Miles Mediation & Arbitration cannot return phone calls about the position and does not notify applicants of status except when an interview is granted.
ABOUT MILES MEDIATION & ARBITRATION
Miles Mediation & Arbitration, headquartered in Atlanta, is an award-winning alternative dispute resolution (ADR) firm. The Firm specializes in mediation, arbitration, special master, and all forms of dispute management and is known for its exceptional client service and reputation of delivering successful results. The Firm places a strong emphasis on teamwork and innovation and a commitment to providing an inclusive environment for all. Learn more about Miles.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.