The Future of Resolution Seminar
We’re excited to announce our first “The Future of Resolution” ADR Conference. Join prominent neutrals, general counsel, in-house attorneys, and corporate executives on Friday, March 27, 2020.
The program provides 6 CLE Hours, including 1 Ethics CLE hour, 1 Professionalism hour, and 5 Trial hours.
“The Future of Resolution” Seminar is like no other ADR seminar you’ve attended. Rather than rehash the same old “tips and techniques” you already know, we seek with this seminar to see into very future of our profession. By assembling the absolute best, frontline industry thought leaders and challenging them to interpret for us “what’s next” in dispute resolution, this seminar will provide for you, and ultimately your clients, a roadmap and compass for long-range strategic planning. For too long, ADR education and training have focused on tactics versus strategies, on processes versus results, and on notching short-term gains versus achieving long-range client objectives. Unless you own a functioning crystal ball, act now to claim your seat by the window into the Future of Resolution.
6 CLE HOURS INCLUDING, 1 PROFESSIONALISM HOUR, 1 ETHICS HOUR, 5 TRIAL HOURS.
Full CLE and live streaming available in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas.
Program Chair: Joseph Murphey, Mediator & Arbitrator, Miles Mediation & Arbitration
- Terence Williams, Head of Client Finance Operations, Hogan Lovells
- Evan Glover, Law Vice President, Chief Counsel of Software & Services, Chief Privacy Officer, NCR
- Brian “Buck” Rogers, Rogers & Fite LLC
- Rachel Gervin, Attorney, Mercedes Benz
- Anuj Desai, Arnall Golden Gregory
- Brian “Buck” Rogers, Rogers & Fite
- Bianca Motley Broom, Miles Mediation & Arbitration
- Glianny Fagundo, Taylor English Duma
- Chris Frederick, Bennett Thrasher
- John Miles, CEO, Miles Mediation & Arbitration
- Rex Smith, Mediator & Arbitrator, Miles Mediation & Arbitration
- 7:30 a.m.: Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 8:00 a.m: Welcome and Program Overview
- 8:05 a.m: The Past, Present and Future of ADR – A State of the Industry Report
- 8:40 a.m: The Tone & Tenor of Mediation
- 9:45 a.m: Break
- 10:00 a.m: Lifting the Veil: What Top Corporate Executives Really Expect From Outside Counsel
- 11:05 a.m: Technology and the Future of Auto Claims Litigation and Mediation
- 12:10 a.m: Lunch
- 12:45 p.m: A World of Opportunity: ADR Strategies of the Top International Law Firms
- 2:00 p.m: Diversity, Implicit Bias, and The Future of ADR
- 3:05 p.m: Professionalism for the Next Generation– What Do We Start, What Do We Stop, What Must Continue?