The Evolution of Resolution: Parag Shah, Esq.
As a full-time mediator and arbitrator, Parag Shah handles a broad range of high-stakes personal injury, business, and employment disputes. “To settle complex disputes takes patience and flexibility,” according to Shah. “There is not a problem that can’t be solved as long as you are willing to keep your mind open. People’s outward demeanor or emotion is not necessarily their interest. Using dispute resolution skills to get to that interest is how you resolve an intractable dispute.”
Parag is the author of The Code, a set of three pocketbooks that concisely synthesize criminal and traffic law, civil practice and procedure and the rules of evidence.
Parag is a recipient of Georgia’s Top 40 Under 40 award from the Daily Report, and “Rising Star” recognition by Super Lawyers Magazine & Georgia Trend Magazine. In 2011, he was featured as an expert in criminal defense on NPR‘s “This American Life”, Episode 430 – Very Tough Love.
PARAG’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS & INSIGHTS:
- Getting to Know Mediator & Arbitrator Parag Shah
- Q&A with Mediator & Arbitrator Parag Shah
- Monday Motivations with Parag Shah
- Mediator Parag Shah Honored as a 2017 Rising Star by GAPABA
- Mediator Parag Shah Appointed Judge to City of Atlanta Municipal Court