Miles Mediation & Arbitration Announces COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Miles Mediation & Arbitration has announced updated safety guidelines in preparation for its office openings on June 1. The firm’s offices in Atlanta, Savannah, and Charlotte will resume in-person mediation, arbitration, and dispute resolution services, and continue to offer virtual ADR services through video and audio conferencing.
The guidelines are a part of the extensive COVID-19 mitigation plan in place that follows CDC and OSHA recommendations for business reopenings. The firm’s policies for ensuring a safe workplace include:
- Clients with a fever or who feel unwell are advised to call the reception desk at 678-320-9118 to make other arrangements with their designated neutral.
- All family members and guests must wait in the lobby on the first floor of the office building unless participating in a mediation, arbitration or other dispute resolution service.
- Contactless greetings are strongly encouraged.
- Directional tape will guide clients and office guests to encourage proper social/physical distancing.
- All clients and office guests are encouraged to use hand sanitizer.
- All clients and office guests are required to select a face mask, if they do not have their own face covering.
- All clients and office guests must receive a temperature check upon entering the office. Anyone with a 100.4 temperature will need to reschedule and exit the office.
- All clients and office guests will report to their assigned rooms with the aid of an office map.
- All clients and office guests are encouraged to sit 6 feet apart from each other farthest from the door.
- All clients and office guests are encouraged to wash hands regularly and practice social distancing.
- Boxed meals will be served to limit contact with food.
- Routine cleaning of all common surfaces in the office.
For more information about Miles Mediation & Arbitration or the reopening process in its Atlanta, Savannah, or Charlotte offices, please contact 678-320-9118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.